Your book deserves a professional cover.
Whether it’s a new book or redesigning an old cover, we have the talented graphic design team to get the job done.
- Custom designed E-Book cover art.
- Unlimited use of stock images.
- 6 high resolution images for application on Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, Smashwords, and Apple iBooks.
Print Cover Design
- Includes a front, back, and spine layout, complete with your blurb and tagline.
- Ready-to-submit, high resolution PDF.
- Also includes a FREE title page for your interior formatting, to match your new e-book cover!
- Custom designed book cover, created to your specifications.
- Includes finished images for application on Amazon, B&N, etc.
E-Book/Print ComboBEST VALUE!
- Finished e-book images for Amazon, B&N, etc. and for promotional purposes.
- Internal title page for your interior formatting.
- CreateSpace print layout, ready for submission!
- Includes projects such as business cards, advertisements, Facebook graphics, bookmarks, etc.
- Special projects may subject to a $30/hr artwork charge.
Getting Started: The Design Process
1. Get in Touch
The first step is contacting us to talk about your project. We can begin designing once you agree to the Client Contract, fill out a Project Questionnaire, and pay 50% of the project total via Paypal.Get Started Here
If you aren’t ready with your cover information, you can still reach us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Once you’ve submitted a Project Questionnaire, we can start the hunt for stock images and resources that will bring your vision to life.
If your questionnaire is detailed and thorough, this is typically the quickest phase of the process.
After compiling all of our stock images and resources, we begin designing using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. We put expert time and care into every detail of your cover.
We’ll send you a proof showing your cover at thumbnail size and actual size, to give you a better idea of how your finished book will look.
We don’t always get it right the first time, and that’s okay! Our clients are free to request any changes they might want to their cover, be it minor tweaks or starting over on a brand new concept.
We will go back and forth between Design and Revision until your cover is just what you imagined it to be.
Accessing Your Files:
Once your cover is finalized and approved, you will be sent an invoice for the remaining 50% of the project cost. Lastly, you will receive a link to your very own Dropbox folder, where all your finished files will be stored. We recommend bookmarking this for easy access with any future projects. You can access your e-book and/or print files anywhere, anytime.